Blog Journal #1

 Hi! I am Rayliana. I am a current Junior at Florida State University. I am majoring in Political Science and minoring in Education. I am from Palm Coast, a small town in Florida just south of St. Augustine. I have a dog here in Tallahassee with me. He is a miniature Australian Shepherd and Poodle mix. His name is Ozzie and he is the best boy in the world!


I haven't used technology and education together much. Last semester, I did have an education class where we were asked to complete group projects. In these projects, we used PowerPoint, generative AI, and other technological tools. I am excited to learn how to tie together education and technology together during this semester! 

To support my learning needs,  I use multiple resources. The resources I mostly use are office hours, GroupMe, study groups, and academic group chats. Additionally, I also have friends and roommates who are in similar courses as me and on the same track. My family is also very supportive of my academic goals while I am at Florida State. 

Comments

  1. What a lovely boy!!! Thanks for sharing your pet, Rayliana.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #4

Blog Journal #8

Blog Journal #10